Electronic Relay Switch Module
- Support 5-12V high voltage receivers.
- 300W Power Relay (up to 30Vx10A)
- Transparent heat shrinkable tube help users see the working status of the LED clearly, stylish appearance.
- Maximum 10A 30VDC
- Two LEDs indicate working status
- Increased no signal protection
- With boot protection, easy to operate
- Input channels do not need to be calibrated, compatible with various brands of remote control devices
- Small size and light weight
- Remote control model rocket launch
- Remote control model smoke control
- Model aircraft's smoke control
- Control of various remote switch systems
- Switch the signals of two cameras
- Control the opening and closing of various electrical power sources, such as navigation lights, searchlights, strobe lights, buzzers, etc.
- Control the camera shutter or switch the camera's recording and camera mode.
- The remote switch remotely controls the electrical equipment on the aircraft model through a switch channel on the remote control, and the 1-way LED dynamically demonstrates the current switch state in real time, so it can be quickly started without an operation manual.
- This device does not require calibration and can be accurately compatible with remote control devices of various brands.
1.Connect Plug the signal input cable into an idle receiver channel (recommended for the two-stage switch channel), which corresponds to a switch on the remote control. The red indicator light will be illuminated when connected to the receiver. The blue work indicator lights up when the switch channel is open, and vice versa.
2. Working Mode The red LED is always on; the signal is normal. The red LED light flashes; no signal. The blue LED indicates the relay's operating status.
3. Trigger Turn the switch on the remote control (OFF->ON), the blue LED lights up and the relay starts to work.
Turn the switch on the remote control off (ON-> OFF), the blue LED will go out and the relay will not work.
What you Get:
1 x Electronic Relay Switch Module 5-12VDC