Heat Shrinkable Tubing. Cable Wire Heatshrink Tubing Wrap. We don't cut the wire if you will order above 1meter
General purpose heat shrink, with a 2:1 shrinkage rate this tube shrinks to half of its diameter when heated.
Stated sizes are the internal diameters prior to shrinking.
High quality, cost effective, commercial grade for electrical, electronic, automotive and general industrial markets.
High strength and resilience.
Due to the way heat shrink tube is manufactured it is often a little larger than its stated pre-shrunk size, however the tube will always shrink to 50% of the stated pre-shrunk size.
- Material: Polyolefin
- Minimum Shrinkage Temp.: 84°C
- Full Shrinkage Temp.: 120°C
- Operating Temp.: -55°C to +125°C
- Tensile Strength: 10.4 Mpa
- Dielectric Strength: 15KV/mm
- Voltage Rating: 1KV
- Flammability: Flame Retardant VW-I
- Cutting Method: Scissors or Sharp Knife
What you Get:
1 x Shrinkable Heat Tube 70mm x1 meter